23. October 2010 12:42
Now works with Visual Studo 2010 Express!
- Ribbon Split Button is only half-highlighted when users mouse over the button
- Ribbon Title is bottom-aligned, should be centered
- Ribbon Quick Access Toolbar icons are clipped and top-aligned
- Ribbon Contextual Tab header text is getting truncated if too long
- Ribbon Gallery Item does not stretch to fit its Parent Panel
- Initial enabled state of Ribbon Split Menu Items can be incorrect if they have children
- Ribbon Split Menu Item with sub-items is disabled if CanExecute=false
- WPF Ribbon Dropdown does not close when CanAddToQuickAccessToolBarDirectly="False" was set at various level within the Ribbon
- InvalidOperationException may occur when switching themes and the WPF Ribbon is Minimized
- Ribbon Tab Header content may not appear when Ribbon starts out collapsed
- RibbonTab.TabHeaderLeft & RibbonTab.TabHeaderRight are incorrect when Ribbon starts out hosted in a Collapsed control
- Ribbon Tool Tip: Title and Footer Title gets clipped if the stringis too long
- Vertical and horizontal alignments for the standard Ribbon controls should be centered, they were not.
- After removing all items from the Quick Access Toolbar, phantom items remain visible
- Right clicking on the System icon will not place the Context Menu properly
- System Icon, Title and Quick Access Toolbar are not displayed correctly when Ribbon Windows is maximized
- A minimized Ribbon will render on top of the window when a Popup is opened.
- RibbonWindow.Icon does not pick appropriate small size icon from *.ico Icon file.
- IndexOutofRange Exception would pop when removing a Tab from an Observable Collection.
- WPF Ribbon can use ClearType when targeting .NET Framework 4.0 control.
Click here to download.
Technorati Tags: WPF